Sunday 10 June 2012

Feeling a bit blue

I'm not normally a trainers fan.  I literally haven't worn them for years since I was into skater style ones at Uni (oh dear!) and had a pair of VANS.  That's quite ironic really when I think about how all the kids at school wear VANS these days and in my head I'm screaming "be an individual !!". 

I usually favour trusted ballet pumps or sandals at this time of year - but this weather is a joke and it's STILL not guaranteed to be warm enough for either.

So...the solution....Superga

I have wanted a pair of Superga for some time now but never indulged.  Why you might think when they only cost £40? (well worth it by the way).  Well, truth is they come in such a wonderful array of colours and I am indecisive at the best of times so it has taken me until now to purchase a pair!  Ridiculous I know, as come pay day I'll probably go and get the Dark Bordeaux ones too! 

The Blue Iris ones above were just the thing to cheer me up on a miserable rainy day :-) Thanks Superga! x

No comments: